Thursday 7 May 2020


Hey Im Abdi from room 25 today i have made a delicious meal for the Bake or Cook Off her are the foods.
1. Some Yummy Pancakes
You need 1.25 cup of milk, 2 tbsp of sugar, 1 1/2 cup of flour, 1 tbsp of baking powder 3/4 tsp of salt,1 egg, 2 tbsp of melted butter and then you put the mixture on a pan and let it cook and flip on both sides when ready
\



Ive made some samosas and spring rolls out of spring roll pastry and fold the
pastries into samosa folds and fried in a pan







                                                                     





                                                                       
                                        Me and my family helped prepare and cook this yum traditional foods and some of the foods ar rice,samosas,pancakes, cookies, pizza and more

Hope you enjoy and sorry about the small narrow post i give myself 8/10


9 comments:

  1. Hi Abdi nice pancakes they look awesome, i might try to make those later.
    i made some stuff for the bake or cook off too i attempted to make nachos, heres the links see you later. https://odscole.blogspot.com/2020/05/cook-off.html
    https://odscole.blogspot.com/2020/05/nachos-recipe.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. the look so nice its making me hungry im so hungry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job they look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks delicious Abdi - great cooking! What is your favourite thing to eat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Abdi you've made an absolute feast. What would you change to try and get 10/10? I like how you included the ingredients and quantities so that others can have a go at these recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Ora Abdi that looks amazing. What was your favorite thing about it?
    This is my bake off entry's if you want to check it out.

    my bake off entry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia Ora Wow great job they look delicious.I would like to try some can you come to my house and make some for me.
    Blog ya later.😎

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Abdi my name is Darcy from from Room 8. I like the way you were doing cooking at home. i think it will look better if you filled up the caps in your blog. Blog you later bye Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  9. hewo abdi it me ur sister nice mancakes


    ReplyDelete